I’m delighted to announce I have a new book out and the e-book is FREE on Amazon today and tomorrow. [Friday December 11 and Sunday December 12].
- research on why good respiratory capacity is the key to healthy longevity
- Steps to calm the mind, reduce stress and balance emotions
- how to enhance your spiritual practice
- “a remarkable primer on a subject that seems so basic and yet we are shown here that there is much to be known”
- “useful, informative and inspiring“
- “a powerful little book”
- “highly recommended“
It’s also available as a paperback, but unfortunately that’s not free! 🙂 However, the paperback would make a great holiday gift for your loved ones!
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the e-book. You can read it on any computer or tablet by downloading the FREE Kindle App software .
Don’t like to read ebooks? Get the paperback here.
The latest research is showing that deepening our breath can have profound effects on our well-being, as discussed in this article from the November 16, 2015 issue of Time Magazine: “Save Your Breath”
Molly Larkin is the co-author of the international best-seller “The Wind Is My Mother; The Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman.” She is passionate about helping people live life to their fullest potential through her classes and blog at www.MollyLarkin.com