Our Pathways to the Divine workshops are designed to help students achieve a deeper connection with the spiritual forces of the earth and, therefore, with themselves.
Regardless of your personal spiritual path, these experiential Workshops share ancient indigenous teachings in a way that addresses the most pressing personal challenges of the 21st century.
My first teacher, Sun Bear, said “I’m not interested in any philosophy unless it can help me to grow corn.” Meaning, it had to have a practical and positive impact on his daily life. This workshop is designed to help you to “grow corn” and live your best possible life.
My co-trainer for these workshops is John Kralovec, who has spent over 30 years studying with Native American elders in North American as well as Maya Elders in Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras.
His book, Pathways to the Divine; One Man’s Journey Through the Sacred Realm of the Ancient Maya will be released in the Fall of 2016. You can read more about John at www.pathwaystothedivine.org
Pathways to the Divine Workshop Content
- Journey to connect with Ix Mucane, the Maya Sacred Earth Mother
- Journey to connect with Ix Chel, the Maya Moon Goddess/Divine Feminine
- Inner Vision Quest: a guided meditation to meet your spirit guides
- Journey to the Center of Spiritual Creation: the place where you are free to become what you want and where you are free to create what you want
Spiritual Wisdom of the North American and Maya Indians
- The spiritual worldview of the indigenous cultures: answers the questions:
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- How do I live a life of balance and harmony?
- Introduction to indigenous Ceremony and entering the world of Spirit
- Indigenous spiritual wisdom denied by the early Church and Science
- Purification and renewal: preparing ourselves to be clear channels for Spirit
- Introduction to the Goddess / Divine Feminine
- Death, spirits and the afterlife
- Seven steps to experiencing the Divine
- Manifestation: tools for healing and personal transformation
- Forgiveness: an essential practice for our spiritual development
- Opening Ceremony: connecting with the higher spiritual dimensions
- Burning Bowl Ceremony: releasing what no longer serves us
- Gratitude Ceremony: Expressing gratitude
For course information, contact Molly:
|First Monday of each Month||Guided Meditation and Healing Circle
Satya Yoga, Saugatuck, MI
|April 9, 2016||Pathways to the Divine; Journey to the Maya Center of Spiritual Creation
|April 22, 2016 |
6:30 - 8:30 pm
|The Inner Vision Quest - A guided meditation to meet your animal guides|
|May 7, 2016, |
9 am - 5 pm
|Pathways to the Divine; Spiritual Tools from the Ancient Maya for Transforming Our Lives|
|May 13-15, 2016||Energy Healing Course, Level 1
|May 27, 2016|
6 - 8 PM
|The Inner Vision Quest - A guided meditation to meet your animal guides South Haven, MI|
|June 3-4-5, 2016||Energy Healing Course, Level 1
|June 25, 2016|
9 AM - 5:30 PM
South Haven, MI
|Journey to the Center of Spiritual Creation; Accessing the Power of the Higher Spiritual Realms for Healing and Transformation
South Haven, MI
|October 15, 2016|
2 - 5 pm
|Introduction to Pathways to the Divine|
“You were fabulous!” T.B., The Great Lakes Retreat, Michigan
“Molly is the best teacher I’ve ever seen.” Denmark