Hello! My name is Molly Larkin and my passion is life in balance, human potential, and helping others find theirs. What makes us inspired? What helps us be healthy, happy and able to use all our talents? Finding answers to these questions is what has driven my life, what I write about in my blog and teach in my classes.
My Six Word Bio
“Told I couldn’t — did it anyway.”
This is what I believe contributes to BALANCED LIVING:
Everyone is born with a gift to share with the world.
We each have the capacity to live life to the fullest.
Everything and every one is connected by an invisible web of love, life, breath and compassion. Quantum physicists call it The Field.
There is never, ever any reason to accept abuse from another person, be it sexual, physical or verbal.
Kindness is always the best course of action.
There is a solution to every problem.
Forgiveness does not mean saying it was o.k.
An attitude of gratitude can transform your life.
The human mind can work miracles: the beliefs we hold can often cure us of illness.
We are witnessing one of the most exciting times on the history of our planet.
We each have the power to change the world. There are no passengers on spaceship earth.
My passion: I love seeing clients and students transform their lives.
This is what we may have in common:
Fear of failure
Fear of success
Fear of change
Fear of relationships
Anger at injustice in the world
I’ve yet to master any; still working on them!
Other things you might want to know about me
- I’ve been a spiritual seeker and student of human potential since the age of seven, when my teacher said human beings only use 10% of their brain capacity. I decided then and there to learn to use 100% of my brain’s potential.
- I live in southwest Michigan
- I co-authored, with Muskogee Creek elder Marcellus “Bear Heart” Williams, the international best-seller “The Wind Is My Mother; the Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman“
- I have studied with indigenous elders from around the world for over 30 years
- I am an energy healing practitioner, working with people, pets and horses, both in person and via long distance. I also teach classes in healing.
- I have taught personal growth and spirituality workshops around the world.
My mission is to help students and clients achieve their life purpose and lead a balanced life through living on this planet in harmony with the earth and one another. In other words, in living at 100% of their own potential. I hope you will join me on this journey by subscribing to my blog and getting a free gift as well [top of the column to the right].