“Molly has been instrumental in helping me find a different life-path through her teachings, kindness and willingness to answer my never-ending questions. Molly teaches with a good, caring and patient heart and I am blessed to have her in my life.” M.T., California
Are you losing your spiritual core while trying to navigate through an increasingly complex world? It’s not as hard as you might think to live a life of balance, health and inspiration.
My name is Molly Larkin and my passion is human potential, and helping others find theirs.
What makes us inspired?
What helps us be healthy, happy and able to use all our talents?
I’ve been a student of human potential and how to live a life of balance since childhood and have tried A LOT of things, much of which was not helpful. My passion is to share what I found that works.
You may be here because you’re seeking a deeper connection to a Higher Power, or a better understanding of how to incorporate spiritual practice into your life. I can help you with that.
You may wish to figure out how to better understand your place in this world. I can help you with that.
I took the long way around — through depression, an abusive husband and spiritual “dark nights of the soul” – to learn what it takes to be happy and healthy. I can hopefully save you time by sharing what I’ve learned.
My first Native American teacher, Sun Bear, said, “I don’t want to hear about your philosophy unless it will help me to grow corn.” Meaning, that it will have a practical impact on improving day to day life. That is what I offer.
I would be delighted to have you join me on this journey.
Things you might want to know about me
- I’ve been a spiritual seeker and student of human potential since the age of seven, when my teacher said human beings only use 10% of their brain capacity. I decided then and there to learn to use 100% of my brain’s potential in my life.
- I live in the midwestern United States.
- I’ve explored a lot of things that didn’t work to improve my life, and quite a few that did. My passion is to save you time and share what I’ve found that worked.
- I co-authored, with Muskogee Creek elder Marcellus “Bear Heart” Williams, the international best-seller “The Wind Is My Mother; the Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman.“
- I have studied with indigenous elders from around the world for over 30 years. I was Bear Heart’s apprentice for 15 years, learning many of his medicine ways. I am a Sun Dancer, Vision Faster and Pipe Carrier as well. I have also studied with Lakota elder Wallace Black Elk and Maya Priest and Master Teacher Miguel Angel Vergara.
- I am an energy healing practitioner, working with an international clientele of people, pets and horses, both in person and via long distance.
- I have taught personal growth and spirituality workshops in the U.S., Europe and Australia.
- My mission is to help students and clients achieve their life purpose while balancing spirituality and modern life so they can be happy, healthy and successful. In other words, in living at 100% of their own potential.
I invite you to sit back, subscribe to my blog, buy a book or CD, take a class, or contact me for healing or spiritual mentoring. All of it is designed to help you live a better life.
My Six Word Bio
“Told I couldn’t — did it anyway.” — And you can, too!
“I participated in Molly’s Sacred Lodge for several years. She is a warm, kind and impeccable teacher. Her warmth, humor and generosity made the lodge experience a celebration. As a result of being part of her lodge, I learned more about being in community, endurance, and joy of the earth and all its elements. Blessings to you Molly, and all who cross your path.” Nancy C., California