I’m really excited to tell you that my new meditation course, Meditations on the Natural World, is now available.
Meditation can help anyone struggling with:
- Stress and anxiety
- Health issues
- And much more
Having taught meditation for years, I’ve learned that most people who have struggled with meditation just need to:
- Find the technique that’s the right fit for them [there are many ways to meditate],
- Manage to find the time [it takes less than you’d think], and
- Learn how to create the habit [in this course, you will actually learn how to create any good habit]
I struggled with meditation for years myself. But once I found the right meditation technique for me, it’s been life changing: I’ve found more peace and calm and greater creativity.
What you get in Meditations on the Natural World
The course takes a unique approach to meditation, presenting a variety of meditation techniques that are surprising and fulfilling. Some of the techniques come from indigenous traditions and the natural world [water, trees, drumming, for example].
- The course is three hours long, containing two hours of video plus pdf articles.
- The course is self-paced, meaning you can take it in one sitting, or take it over time. You have lifetime access.
- You can submit questions and comments in the course Facebook Group.
- Try a variety of meditation methods to find the technique that’s right for you.
- Learn how to create good habits.
- You will, naturally, have to try each technique to see if it resonates with you.
And, of course, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Here is a short video introduction to the course.
CHECK OUT THE COURSE HERE and watch some of the preview lessons.
I hope you’ll join me now during this initial half-price offer.
To your health and peace of mind!
Molly Larkin is the co-author of the international best-seller “The Wind Is My Mother; The Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman.” She is passionate about helping people live life to their fullest potential through her classes and blog at www.MollyLarkin.com