The Ten Indian Commandments
The Ten Indian Commandments are all we need to know to heal ourselves and the planet!
- Treat the earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
- Remain close to the Great Spirit.
- Show great respect for your fellow beings.
- Work together for the betterment of all humankind.
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
- Be truthful and honest at all times.
- Do what you know to be right.
- Look after the well-being of mind and body.
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
Molly Larkin is the co-author of the international best-seller “The Wind Is My Mother; The Life and Teachings of a Native American Shaman.” She is passionate about helping people live life to their fullest potential through her classes, podcast and blog at www.MollyLarkin.com